QSIOGA 75 – 80 Meeting
Hostess Dele Osibo
Attendees Yinka Oladiji Adefope, Bunmi Ajibade Akingba, Toyin Adeboye Sanni, Sola Esan Popoola, Tola Peters Akinola, Bisola Adelekan Longe, Toro Kanmodi Akinseye
OBJECTIVES OF QSIOGA 75 – 80
To Support our Alma Mater
To Support one another (networking and bonding)
Minutes and Next Steps
Project Suggestions: Computer Project (School needs accreditation) Computer Room
1. It was decided that the most pertinent project would be the computer project as the principal said the school needs accreditation.
However members at the meeting thought it a bit strange that the ministry of education would want to accredit what they
have not provided, to this end Tola Akinola was mandated to clarify from the headteacher what the ministry had provided in view of
the forthcoming accreditation.
2. Once the clarification is complete, a fact finding mission would go to the school the suggested members are Dele Osibo, Lola Amao and Yinka Adefope
a team of IT and educational analysts to determine the requirements and total end to end deliverables which will include maintenance.
3. It was also decided that our donation should be branded with our set name
4. Communication should go out to the wider team to give others the opportunity to contribute to the project
5. Seek MTN corporate social responsibility (CSR) if there is anything they can help us with as our colleague
Ronke Oyetunde works there.
6. Quaterly Meeting Dates decided
Jan 20th 2013
April 28th 2013
July 28th 2013
October 27th 2013
7. Appreciation to our lovely hostess Bamidele
8. Closing Prayer